1. Linearity error: This is a factor that has little effect on the initial error of the pressure sensor. The cause of the error is the physical nonlinearity of the silicon chip, but for the sensor with an amplifier, the nonlinearity of the amplifier should also be included. The linear error curve can be a concave curve or a convex curve load cell.
When we choose a pressure sensor, we have to consider its comprehensive accuracy. What factors will cause the error of the pressure sensor’s accuracy? In fact, there are many factors that cause sensor errors. Below we pay attention to four unavoidable errors. This is the sensor. The initial error.
1. Linearity error: This is a factor that has a small effect on the initial error of the pressure sensor. The cause of the error is the physical nonlinearity of the silicon chip, but for sensors with amplifiers, the nonlinearity of the amplifier should also be included. The linear error curve can be a concave curve or a convex curve load cell.
2. Offset error: Since the vertical offset of the pressure sensor remains constant throughout the pressure range, the change in the spread of the converter and the laser adjustment correction will produce an offset error.
3. Sensitivity error: The size of the error is proportional to the pressure. If the sensitivity of the device is higher than the typical value, the sensitivity error will be an increasing function of pressure. If the sensitivity is lower than the typical value, then the sensitivity error will be a decreasing function of pressure. The cause of this error is the change in the diffusion process.
4. Hysteresis error: In most cases, the hysteresis error of the pressure sensor is completely negligible, because the silicon chip has a high mechanical stiffness. Generally, only the hysteresis error needs to be considered when the pressure changes greatly. The four errors of the pressure sensor are unavoidable. We can only choose high-precision production equipment, use high-tech to reduce these errors, and perform a little error calibration when leaving the factory to reduce the error as much as possible. Meet customer needs.
Disclaimer: This article is reproduced for the purpose of conveying more information. If there is an error in the source labeling or infringement of your legal rights, please contact us, we will correct and delete it in time, thank you.
Contact Fax： 0552-4070672
Add： Sun Moon Science and Technology Park, No. 985, Xingzhong Road, High-tech Zone, Bengbu, Anhui, China
Force measurement and load cell
Wireless digital sensor
Temperature and pressure sensor
Angle, displacement, speed sensor
Oilfield measurement and control systemWeighing control system
Weighing logistics network solutions
Construction machinery sensor solutions
Oil and gas IoT solutions